His family knew him as Henry.
You know him as John.
In 1943, delivered a Deutschendorf.
In 1997, died a Denver.
- A deep appreciation for all that creation offered, it’s ruggedness, it’s fragility, it’s resilience, it’s beauty.
- The allure of a good chord progression, paired with a simple melody and an alternating base line.
- The joy of being rooted in generational thinking, doing what we can to make a difference, and leaving a legacy for our prodigy.
- The calling to be a champion of the environment, wildlife and the fascination of capturing it all with a camera lense.
- The eternally optimistic perspective that a live performance can infuse an audience towards a positive change.
- Performing for the sole reason of sharing all the joy we feel in living.
- Blissfully enjoying the magic & metaphor of expressing yourself through the love of flying.
- Today matters.
- Each moment matters.
- Each thought that guides each decision matters.
- Every decision we make matters.
- We are not promised tomorrow.
- One thought can minimize or even end our tomorrows.
- We are all dreamers and doers that live out-loud, and that matters.
- Dot each “I”, Cross every “T”.
- Follow a master designer.
- Know and thrive in your own context.
- Give freely to others.
- Love with reckless abandon.
- Sing with all your heart, out loud & even off key.
- Freely and vulnerably share your love with others.
- Our thoughts and decisions effect our lifespan.
- The longer we stick around, the more time we resinate with those who enjoy us most.
- Recording our heart and our art, others can relive and enjoy… even after we pass.
- It’s a great life,
- Celebrate it all.